[Radio-announce] Technical issues have been fixed, Anything and Everything will be on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 2 14:16:36 EDT 2016

Hey there.

That's right, folks.  I had a piece of software quit on me, but I have it whipped into shape, so Anything and Everything will be on ACB Radio Interactive tonight starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours I'll be playing audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  There will also be the usual features such as the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, some sports, trivia, prayer requests, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Oh yeah, I heard some disturbing news that the city of Lexington is going to start, or, more accurately, it's a service they're doing away with, and I'd like your opinion about it.  This news came out yesterday, so I'm still forming my thoughts about it.

All that and more will be on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, lasting three hours.  Of course your emails and tweets are always welcome.  Send email to

and your twitters to

@twerp65

To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org