[Radio-announce] Let's have a Contest on Reeces Peeces

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 09:46:00 CEST 2016

Good morning gang!!!
I am safely back from my contest weekend, and figured that we’d continue the theme on Reeces Peeces, today on ACBRadio Interactive at 10AM Pacific. We’ll play songs about winning, losing, trying, working hard, oh yes and we’ll talk about my particular contest last weekend. There’s even a contest today, I don’t have much of a voice, so will I be able to talk for 2 hours? Tune in and find out, (I already know I’ll win this one), at 10AM today on ACBRadio Interactive, right after the GEM, with the gem Miss Debbie.
OH yes, and one more thing, it’s baseball season, finally! Baseball can be a contest too, so come join the fun. There won’t be any balls or strikes, just hits and home runs.
Shannon