[Radio-announce] Affiliates In Action - April. Tonight, part1 10:00 P.M. ACB Radio Mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 4 18:22:24 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

We begin with time I spent with Dee Clayton, president of Diabetics In
Action. I'm amazed this affiliate isn't much larger. I've heard it said by
Dr. Oz that there are huge numbers of people walking around who are diabetic
and don't know it! Many diabetics lose their vision. - I'm preaching to the
choir on this one. Many of you are reading this. This affiliate needs you!
One reason to join an affiliate might just be that you know you are needed
and wanted.

To participate in Their conference call, On the second Wednesday of each
month at 8:30 P.M. Eastern call: 712 432-3675 and follow the instructions to
room 0.

room 0.

All are welcome, though the perks are nice if you join, for only $10 a year!

Join their list:

acb-diabetics-subscribe at acblists.org

Next, in the show, I sat down with a long-time friend Jim Kracht, president
of the Florida Council of the Blind.

FCB has been near and dear to my heart for many years. I'm still a member of
GOCB., Greater Orlando Chapter of the blind.

Jim has lots to share. His experience and thoughts will challenge and invite
you and your affiliates.

To contact Jim, write him:

jkk48 at bellsouth.net

When: 10:00 P.M. EDT.

Where: http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone: 605 475-8130.

And stay tuned on the same stream right afterwards for the new show, The
GDUI Juno Report, produced by Dan Kysor.

Next week, part 2, with board member Dan Spoone, and perhaps Leslie Spoone.
Lots more to talk about.