[Radio-announce] new show starts tonight: The GDUI Juno Report 11 PM EDT. Mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 4 20:24:49 CEST 2016

I mentioned it on Affiliates In Action, and in my prior announcements but
want to be sure you know that tonight's the night. It's a brand new show at
ACB Radio Mainstream, our own affiliate GDUI, (Guide Dog Users Inc.) is
bringing us a long awaited new show, The Juno Report, produced by Dan Kysor.
This will be a monthly show. I'm so proud of GDUI doing the work to bring us
this new show and am sure they'll have much more to tell us going (ahem,
dare I say), forward.

So, right after Affiliates in Action, 11:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

605 475-8130.

Woof woof wag!

Happy listening!