[Radio-announce] TBYT is back!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 16:22:56 CEST 2016

As you probably already know, we had a little trouble with the gremlins
getting into the works lastweek; Both my and Kevin'sshows were canceled.
However, I'm pleased to announce, that both of us have taken care of our
tech issues. It's a brand-new week, and everything should be back to normal
now. It's your faithful DJ, Mike B, here back with another set of tunes
you'll want to crank up. Be sure to join me tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern,
6 central,  5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for yet another edition of The Best
Of Yesterday and Today. We'll be doing a double take on both the today in
history and music history segments, and I've got a brand-new episode of
where are they now all ligned up just for you. In addition, I've got a full
playlist of music revved up and ready to go. So, point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>

and get ready to have a good time. See ya tonight!

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive