[Radio-announce] After a week off, another Eclectic 80's is on ACB Radio Interactive beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 6 19:45:47 CEST 2016

Hi there.

The technical gremlins have been chased away, so it's time for another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  The fun starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  As the show title says, this broadcast is dedicated to the 80's.  The fun lasts for three hours.  Of course, your input to the show, such as requests and comments are welcome.  As the channel says, it's Interactive, so send those comments or requests any time via email or Twitter.  The email address is

or you can tweet me at

@twerp65

And I'll get 'em.  Also, you're not limited to sending me stuff during the show time.  These addresses go to me directly, so have at it any time.

To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org