[Radio-announce] Life is ducky on today's Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 10:33:24 CEST 2016

Hello friends,

Ducky is the key word today on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern. Chef Brian is preparing Duck a l'orange for dinner tonight with glazed carrots and rice. If it doesn’t go well, we have Popeye’s Fried Chicken in the freezer.

In addition to at least one guaranteed belly laugh, we will be featuring music by Merle Haggard who passed away yesterday and a salute to Patty Duke who passed away last week.

Please tune in to the Yin Yang Show today on ACBRI - 6 - 9PM E. http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiZ2g2NHpuR2tQRGRPZ09WR1FKNWIxbHVLWUdBIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2ludGVyYWN0aXZlXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiYzAyZjcyM2RhNzhlNGUyY2E2ZjIxYTQwNjhlMjc0MzNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIyMGRlMDQxZTk4NTM4ODlkODRlNDVhMTQzMDI4NTFlZWI2ZGYxNGQ3XCJdfSJ9> . Listen with the new iOS app, ACBLink from the App Store or by calling 605-475-8130. You can text us during the show at 617 633-7947.

And stay tuned after Yin Yang for one of the best shows on ACB Radio Interactive – Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight.

Past episodes of the Yin Yang show can be listened to via ACB Radio On Demand at http://acbradio.org/yinyang.

Thanks for listening

Brian  Charlson

Rick Morin