[Radio-announce] "Legendary Insights" with Laura Legendary begins tonight on ACB Radio Mainstream, 8 PM

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Thu Apr 7 13:54:21 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this first time for Laura. I hope you'll tune in! This new show,
Legendary Insights, will run through this month, and will rotate every other
month with Larry Turnbull's new show, "Handy around The House."

I hope you enjoy these new shows. Laura will also be posting here in the
future. In the meantime, here is her message to you below.

Thanks for listening.

Enjoy

Debbie Hazelton

>From Laura:

Hello, listeners!

Welcome to the premiere episode of Legendary Insights, with your host, Laura
Legendary.  In this introductory program, I will be sharing some personal
information with you, so that we can get to know each other better.  I will
also describe what I have in mind for Legendary Insights, what will be the
theme of the show, how to live your best, most ingenious life.  I invite you
to get in touch through a variety of means, if you  are not already in
touch.  Follow  @LLOnAir on Twitter for live tweets during the broadcast,
and feel free to provide feedback, or suggestions for future shows.

Laura Legendary