[Radio-announce] This week on Main Menu for April 8, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:28:09 CEST 2016

Hello, everyone.

I am posting on behalf of Jenine Stanley. Here is her announcement.

From Jenine: This week on Main Menu we bring you our interview with Winston Chen, developer of Voice Dream Reader. Winston tells us about the evolution of this popular app and what we can look forward to as we update to version 4.

Then, you heard about them from CSUN! Now listen as our very own Jason Castonguay does an unboxing of his new Amazon Fire Tablet. Jason and Randy will show us a little about setting up the tablet as well for accessibility.

Main Menu airs Fridays at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream and repeats every 4 hours until 5PM Saturday.

We appreciate any comments and suggestions for future guests at mainmenu at acbradio.org <mailto:mainmenu at acbradio.org>.

Your Main Menu Team!