[Radio-announce] Good Energy Mix Replay today

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 11 10:27:53 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm running a fever today, so decided to rest. I'm bringing you a recent replay. Heck I might even tune in, to see if I can get some extra good energy.

I also made a decision about tonight's Affiliates In Action show. There's a great interview with Dan and Leslie Spoone, waiting to be edited. While I planned to air it tonight, I'm going to let last week's show with Jim Kracht and Dee Clayton replay. Next and the following weeks, we'll hear Dan and Leslie Spoone. This allows me some time to get well and edit without rushing.

Apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment.

To hear the show today:
Http://acbradio.org/interactive 11:00 A.M.

 Tonight:
Http://acbradio.org/mainstream 10:00 P.M. EDT.
and stay tuned for a replay of the GDUI Juno Report! what a great addition to  the growing relationship between ACB and ACB Radio.
By phone, hear any and all of our streams:
605 475-8130.

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone