[Radio-announce] This week on Main Menu for April 15, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:57:14 CEST 2016

Hello everyone!

From Jenine: This week on Main Menu it’s all about feeling! 2016 has been dubbed “The Year of Braille”. This week we meet the man who first coined that phrase, Larry Skutchan of the American Printing House. Larry spent some quality time with us and this week we’ll hear him talk about braille, including the Orbit Reader.

Then, we feel through our feet in  an interview with Chris Tabb who tells us about Lechal Haptic Footwear.

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://acbradio.org/mainstream/> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://twitter.com/mainmenu>.
--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>