[Radio-announce] Don't just stew with dem bones, unless you just want either.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Apr 16 18:04:03 CEST 2016

"What the heck did she say?"

What can you expect from a couple of hazelnuts?

Randy's got a great demo of stew. We're still doing a heck of a lot of
talking about dem bones and broth. Someone asked about ahem, negotiating?
With fish bones? Well, that wasn't their word. But how do you ahem, manage
to dodge dem fish bones, or protect yourself, much less your throat if you
happen to swallow one?

More banter, of course. and who knows what else? I surely don't. lol But you
can, when you tune us in, (or out.)

9:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone: 605 475-8130.