[Radio-announce] coming up this week

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 10:15:16 CEST 2016

I thought the gremlins were all gone, but apparently they're still hanging
around. I'm going to try to do my show live tonight. Lots of good music and
information.

It's your faithful DJ Mike B here, back with another set of tunes you'll
want to crank up. Be sure to join me tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6
central,  5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for yet another edition of The Best Of
Yesterday and Today.  I've got a full playlist revved up and ready to go.
So, point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>  and get
ready to have a good time.

Hopefully I'll be able to get things straightened out soon, cause I want to
get back on air live. I found that I don't like doing my show pre-recorded
as much. I prefer speaking to you live and on the air.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive