[Radio-announce] It's time for another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, and this show will be a bit different.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 20 20:12:27 CEST 2016

Hi all.

That's right.  It's time for that great show, the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  If the song was played on the radio in the 80's, chances are good that I have it, and if you request it, I'll play it.  The fun starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, and it lasts for three hours.  Tune in for the fun.

I've decided to do things a bit differently starting this week.  For past shows, I've let Mr. Computer choose what will be played, and if requests come in I add them to the mix.  The problem with doing things this way is you'd hear some really obscure stuff, and it might not be to your taste.  This week I've decided to nudge things a bit.  I let the computer pick the tunes, but I've done some weeding out of those really rare material, so chances are you'll hear more familiar material.  Don't worry about the show narrowing down to just really popular material.  All the songs you'll hear are those that I recall being played on the radio.  The show will have more of a pop feel to it, but there will be some country music as well.  I think you'll like what you hear.

Of course, your requests and comments are always welcome.  Send them via email or Twitter.  The email address is

and the Twitter name is

@twerp65

You're not limited to just the time I'm on.  These addresses go directly to me, and I'll get what you want on the air, be it a request, a comment, or just saying hello.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!

Oh yeah, might as well tell you how to tune in.  Point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in that way.

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org