[Radio-announce] Tribute to Roz Rowley and more on today's Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:21:01 CEST 2016

I’ve known Roz since I was 5 years old.  She was always encouraging and positive.  I know Marcia was there to welcome her!

Marlaina and guide dog, Nisha
1guidedog at gmail.com

On Apr 21, 2016, at 11:58 AM, Rick E Morin via Radio-announce <radio-announce at acbradio.org> wrote:

Hello friends,

It was with great sadness that we learned of the passing of Roz Rowley, a long-time friend and teacher at Perkins. Tonight’s Yin Yang Show will remember and salute Roz and the positive impact she had on so many lives and more.

This week the show will be hosted by Brian Charlson with Carl Richardson filling in for Rick.

Please tune in to the Yin Yang Show today on ACBRI - 6 - 9PM E. http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen with the new iOS app, ACBLink from the App Store or by calling 605-475-8130. You can

And stay tuned after Yin Yang for one of the best shows on ACB Radio Interactive – Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight.

Past episodes of the Yin Yang show can be listened to via ACB Radio On Demand at http://acbradio.org/yinyang.

Thanks for listening

Brian  Charlson