[Radio-announce] shshshsh! a birthday surprise! Hazelnuts tonight, and a few words

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Apr 23 17:24:55 CEST 2016

Whispering!

Hi everyone!

On the QT! I doubt Rick will see this. He's busy working on his playlist.
It's his birthday today, so I hope you'll tune into his show at 6:00 eastern
on Interactive and send him happy birthday greetings. He's not on Twitter,
so just write to this Friends list or email him personally.

Shshsh! You didn't hear it from me. Lol

And then come over and catch Hazelnuts at 9:00 Eastern.

Randy and I talk through a couple of recipes, and Brian shares his demo of
roasting a duck. And it's the usual nutty banter, all on Mainstream

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

605 475-8130.

I wish to mention how proud of I am of Tyler Juranek. This weekend, he is
single-handedly streaming the Iowa ICUB Convention, their first convention
streamed and Tyler's first  streaming of such an event.
http://acbradio.org/live

Tyler, you're doing an awesome job! I'm also proud to see Tyler's name up
for a nomination on the board! Wow! Way to go Tyler!!!

Ok everyone, plenty to listen to around here.

I'll be checking in via my magic mirror to see if you're tuned in.  *grin*