[Radio-announce] It's another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, and we have a new transmitter, so to speak.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 23 18:00:02 CEST 2016

Hi all.

That's right.  Anything and Everything has a new component installed for the internet.  You'll have to tune in to learn exactly what it is.  It's me, your loveable, or maybe just tolerable host, Kevin Minor, with another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The fun starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  For three hours you'll hear the usual items, such as weather, sports, what I've been up to this week, which reminds me, I almost wasn't on today, and I'll tell you about that, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Of course, your requests are alwayws welcome.  Send them either via email to

or via twitter to

@twerp65

And I'll get to them.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  Oh yeah, can't to mention the Hazelnuts cooking show.  It's on the same time I am, but if you want to tune into them, that's fine.  I'll be around after that show is over.  They're on ACB Radio Mainstream, so listen in if you like.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org