[Radio-announce] The Good Energy Mix will be L I V E Today!!! 11:00 Eastern http://acbradio.org/interactive

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 25 09:21:03 CEST 2016

Don’t you dare miss it! (Even if I did for the last couple of weeks) :-) Come and get it, and bring your good energy! We all need each other! :-)

Plenty of new music! There’s bound to be a song or two that will keep you company and give you an extra lift!

11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
605 475-8130

Affiliates In Action tonight will be a replay with Dan and Leslie Spoone.

For those who missed it last week, catch it tonight, 10:00 P.M. EDT., on a replay tomorrow, (see the schedule for details, or catch as catch can…, or find it as a podcast on the ACB Link app or through your favorite pod catcher.

Larry works hard to post all of these details, so look around and I’m sure you’ll find it.

Remember you can catch my shows on demand:
The Good Energy Mix:
http://acbradio.org/gem <http://acbradio.org/gem>
and In The Quiet
http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>