[Radio-announce] Quiet, plus reflection equals great resource for living!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 26 18:09:14 CEST 2016

Come away from the noise and give yourself time to rejuvenate, renew!
Each week, I share a a reflective, inspirational message each hour, along with luscious, gorgeous music.

Come join!

7:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
In The Quiet
Now on five stations. See my blog on my website for details.
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>
Meanwhile, come to its first home, ACB Radio Interactive
7:00 P.M. EDT.
Hear it whenever you wish On Demand:
http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>
Listen to it live by phone:
605 475-8130, choosing the Interactive stream.

Of all the tools in life, of all the information and resources, how we care for ourselves at the soul level is, in my opinion and experience, what matters most.

Thanks always for listening!