[Radio-announce] I'm suffering from ICS, so I'm doing a special Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 29 03:19:55 CEST 2016

Hi.

You may wonder what ICS stands for?  It stands for I Can't Sleep.  I figured that I'd use the time for productive work and do a special Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'm not sure how long I'll be on, so we'll see what happens.  If you want to get a request to me, send it to

or Use Twitter to

@twerp65

And I'll get it either way.

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org