[Radio-announce] Main Menu for Friday April 29, 2016 - Click on Like

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:15:48 CEST 2016

From Jenine:

You’ll want to click on that “Like” button after this week’s show. First we talk with Matt King of FaceBook about their new Automatic Alternative Text feature and emphasis on accessibility. Then Mary Emerson continues The Year Of Braille with a close up look at the Braille-to-Go from National Braille Press. Finally we delve into Jenine’s pantry and scan some items with Directions For Me. You can hear it all starting Friday at 9:00pm EDT and repeating every 4 hours for the next 24 hours at www.acbradio.org/Mainstream <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/www.acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiWHU2dUhBZU1BMXU1em1ZRHBQUXdoQzdWeUEwIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvd3d3LmFjYnJhZGlvLm9yZ1xcXC9NYWluc3RyZWFtXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMDQ0NDZmMWM1YWZkNDA2MWEzYmQ0ZWQxMTlhM2Q3MzhcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI4YTlhOWYwMmQ5NWNlZmE4ODc4M2Y5NDY3MWU2Y2IzOWM0MzBjMTBlXCJdfSJ9>. You can also download the podcast after the show is finished airing by subscribing to MainMenu in your favorite podcast listening app. For more news, you can follow us on Twitter at @MainMenu.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>