[Radio-announce] It's a marathon edition of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 30 14:11:05 CEST 2016

Hi all.

It's me, your loveable host, inviting you to tune into the extra long Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The fun starts at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific.  I'll be playing tunes, tell you about the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, mention about local sports, and there's that, ahem, great Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.  Thre will also be prayer requests as well.  Of course, your requests are always welcome.  Send them via email to

or via Twitter to

@twerp65

Oh yeah, let's see if I can remember to tell you dudes and dudettes how to tune into the show.  Just point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  If you want to tune into the Hazelnuts cooking show, never fear.  You can hear the show on demand by going to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and choose the date of the show you want to hear.

Catch you all today starting at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org