[Radio-announce] Monday: The Good Energy Mix - special show, before a hiatus

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 6 14:50:16 CEST 2016

Hi There,

I’m putting the word out now, so you can plan to be there if you wish. Skype will be open, debbie_hazelton . (Note: I can only answer calls when there is no music playing.)

It’s time for memories and stories, of what this show has been about. Oh my gosh, there are so many memories!

 Many of the archives of past shows and moments are not available. Much fun is still to be had this Monday.

This show may well return. Feel free to subscribe to my Announce list for details when they become available.
 Find subscription info on my website:
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>

For now, it is time to step away from this show and turn my attention to other projects. It’s been fun, for sure. I really appreciate you loyal listeners who have been there for so many years, and even those who popped in occasionally, and of course, you lurkers! :-) Some of you have told me you’ve been there.  ;)

All of that good energy is always available to us. Thank you for adding to it, and sharing it  all of these years.

 Meanwhile, let’s enjoy some fun this Monday: 11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org <http://acbradio.org/>/interactive

Yours in the good energy always!