[Radio-announce] On The Inside Track - Michael Byington

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Aug 17 18:28:30 CEST 2016

Over the years I've heard Michael, speaking in General Session, performing
in the FIA showcase. And then there was the year he was hugely busy with
many tasks for FCB, in 09, as I listened on ACB Radio.

On The Inside Track, hear Michael share his passion for people on many
levels.

While he will tell you he just does whatever he can do to go to work, he is
creative, bringing numerous gifts and talents to any task.

As outwardly funny as this man is, he is quite humble.  I'm impressed with
his genuine spirit and dedication to making the world a better place as he
strives to make sure that all people feel included.

On The Inside Track.

9:30 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream