[Radio-announce] Patrick Henry and Patrick John Hughes Speak Out for the Blind

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 14:24:17 EST 2016

Patrick Henry and Patrick John Hughes – Wed February 3rd 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific

My guests were recently highlighted in a TV movie and authored book. My heartfelt interview is with the son, Patrick Henry, and the father, Patrick John Hughes. UPTV says that Patrick Henry was born without eyes and being able to strengthen his arms and legs. But that didn’t keep Patrick Henry from becoming an accomplished musician with the support of his dad. Both Patricks join us to share their moving story. (Rebroadcast)

It’s easy as 1, 2, 3 to listen to this week’s Speaking Out for the Blind .

Go to: http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Or call 605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream

Or the user-friendly ACB Radio Link app. Go to: http://link.acb.org .