[Radio-announce] Tonight on Main Menu for February 5, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:59:10 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

On this week’s show, you will first hear from Scott Smith as he demonstrates the use of the Sonos Controller iOS app. Afterward, Randy and I join him and you will get to hear more about the Sonos line of products, among many other topics of tech conversation including amateur radio, other Bluetooth speakers, iOS apps, and Android.

Lastly, Randy and I demo the ZCast app on which we briefly touched in our visit with Scott Smith. It’s an iOS app that provides an easy way for a person to podcast right from her/his iOS device. It uses Twitter to engage listeners as well as invite participants to join the conversation. You can use the app to also browse and listen to live programs or see a list of upcoming shows.

Main Menu airs every Friday night at 9PM Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream <http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream>. Thereafter, it repeats every 4 hours until 5PM the next day and then, becomes available as a podcast. For more information visit the Main Menu site <http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/>. If you’d like to provide us with feedback, send us e-mail —

mainmenu at acbradio.org

You can also listen by phone. Just call

(605) 475-8130

Thank you for listening and enjoy the program!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>