[Radio-announce] all kinds of recipes! What? Popcorn in Meatloaf?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Feb 6 18:33:58 EST 2016

Hazelnuts this week! We’re definitely the nuts part of it. But you already knew this!

Randy’s got a recipe that has popcorn actually in the meatloaf. I give a recipe for homemade crackers, a crab dip. There are a ton of other recipes given.

If you cook, we want you on this show! There are cool ways to record demos. Get in touch with us if you have content to contribute.

Hazelnuts: 9:00 P.M. Eastern.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
Hear us by phone: 605-475-8130.
Leave us voicemail:
206-736-9301.
Email us:
hazelnuts at acbradio.org
Tweet us:
@ACBHazelnuts
Thanks for listening, for sharing your feedback and stories with us. Most of all, if you’re having more fun in the kitchen, that’s the best news of all! Let us know about your culinary adventures! :-)