[Radio-announce] tonight on ACBRI!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 09:55:26 EST 2016

Are you having a stressful week at work? You've got that dreadful sociology
101 class tomorrow and don't know if you're gonna last through Professor
Murrfy's droning on and on endlessly about think tanks? (what the heck are
those anyway)? Hmmm, well maybe you can google it. But first, why don't you
put the books aside for a couple of hours and  join us tonight from 7 to 9
pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday
and Today, with me, Mike B. Who knows, maybe after rocking out and whooping
it up with me for a couple hours you just might get the brain jump start you
need to finish off that 200 word long paper on physics you have to hand in
at the end of the week. Got a request? A dedication? Well I've got plenty to
share, so point your web email client to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

And point your web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>  and get
ready to have a good time.

and give me a listen.  See ya tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive