[Radio-announce] Cupid makes an early stop at the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive today!!

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 06:40:38 EST 2016

Hi friends,

A pleasant reminder that Valentine’s  Day is this Sunday!!!

Cupid will be sitting in with Brian and Rick this week on the Yin Yang Show to help us deliver 3 hours of great happy songs about love and relationships. No stuff like “Touch Me in The Morning….. then just walk away”……… will be heard on this special edition of the Yin Yang 2016 Valentine show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern today! Our Valentine’s card to you!!

Grab a bowl of Chex Mix and Parmesan Popcorn (recipes available from Cooking with the Hazelnuts) and cozy up with your special partner for some great songs and lyrics that will make your heart sing!! All Yin’s – no Yang’s today!! All songs have been carefully selected…….. but you never know where Brian and Rick will take things with their special brand of banter and zaniness!!

This is a show to let your hair down and cuddle up with the one you love – or as we used to say in the 60’s -- or with the one you’re with………..

Special thanks go out to Dan Kysor for the great new promo he made for the Yin Yang Show!! Thanks again!

Please text us during the show at 617-633-7947 with comments and requests. We love to hear from you.

Please join us live today at http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiZ2g2NHpuR2tQRGRPZ09WR1FKNWIxbHVLWUdBIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2ludGVyYWN0aXZlXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiYzAyZjcyM2RhNzhlNGUyY2E2ZjIxYTQwNjhlMjc0MzNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIyMGRlMDQxZTk4NTM4ODlkODRlNDVhMTQzMDI4NTFlZWI2ZGYxNGQ3XCJdfSJ9> . You can also listen with ACB’s new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight, Eastern.

Thanks for listening!!

Rick and Brian

  <http://mandrillapp.com/track/open.php?u=30489975&id=c02f723da78e4e2ca6f21a4068e27433>