[Radio-announce] It's my version of a Valentine's Day show on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 13 11:48:36 EST 2016

Hi.

If you've been listening to ACB Radio Interactive, you've heard several of the broadcasters do their version of a Valentine show.  Well, I decided to join in the fun and do one myself, however, it will be a bit different.  There will be romantic ballads which I know you've heard before, but there will be some that you may have never heard, or you may have forgotten about.  That's what you may expect on a Valentine's Day show, however, for me, this is much more than that.  To me, music is more than hearing nice songs that make you feel happy or sad.  Music has helped me through rough times, given me inspiration, and much more than I can explain in this note.  I've decided to share with you music that's special to me, and I'll try to explain why the songs I've chosen are so moving to me.  Some are just songs that I like hearing, but most have significant meaning to me.  You won't hear the usual things that I have on the show such as the weather, sports, etc.  Even the Bullwinkle joke of the week is taking a break for this show, so you'll get the idea that this is very special to me.

This show starts tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, and it will last for three hours on ACB Radio Interactive.  You're welcome to send me email any time.  Send whatever you like to

and I'll mention your name on the show.

To hear this unusual show, you have several choices.  You can point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  If you're using a PC, you can download the ACB Radio Tuner and have access to all the ACB Radio streams.  Another option is there for those of you with iOs devices such as an iPhone or iPad.  Get the ACB Link app and you'll not only be able to hear all the ACB Radio streams, but you can learn about a lot of information recarding the ACB itself.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

God bless
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org