[Radio-announce] Chocolate, Brian Charlson Makes Nachos, Randy digs for ribs in the snow? Hazelnuts tonight!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Feb 13 18:20:36 EST 2016

Well, the only one who makes sense in this is Brian!

Do you know what's wrong with or what's right about chocolate covered strawberries? (Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I promise not to tell. Lol) But you can be ready and even more ready! ;)

Oh we are all over the place!

Tune us in. We promise to make you laugh, if nothing else.

Oh, do you know what goes into making yum, some of the best chocolate chip cookies?

It starts  9:00 P.M. Eastern.
Http://acbradio.org/mainstream

206 736-9301.

And we want to hear from you!  Calling all cooks. :-)Enjoy the show!!!

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone