[Radio-announce] Who couldn't use some good energy for this new week?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 15 10:09:05 EST 2016

Lots of updates here.

Hey if you can’t use some good energy, then you have lots of it? My play list is 3/4 made. Want to do my show? lol. I’d love some more sleep! So I’ll be glued to the music this morning, and, your company! Come on! Let’s get those feet tapping and even voices humming or singing! Let’s get inspired to move into this new week with ease, grace and joy! Are you ready to work? Ready to play? Do it with passion!

Come hang out with me today! “The good Energy Mix” 11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

Hey, if you’re watching the ACB Link app, watching our ACB Radio lists, then you know the RSVA Sage Brush convention begins today. We’ll be continuing to bring you updates on this. Brian and Rick made the long trek there yesterday and will be setting up today!

Affiliates In Action is now a podcast and available on the ACB Link app as well as through all of the ways you find our ACB Radio podcasts. Tonight, it’s a replay of Brian Charlson sharing with us about Bay State. There’s a lot to be learned when listening to Brian. If you missed it, I hope you’ll tune in.

And don’t miss “In the Quiet” tomorrow night. I’m so proud of this show, flag shipped here on ACBRI., it is now being aired on five stations, 3 of which are FM stations. 7:00 P.M. easter.

Catch my shows On Demand, along with many of the other Interactive shows. Larry is gradually getting caught up, now that all of the streams are located on a new server. Check out the Interactive page for the On Demand section.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

and keep in mind that podcasts are our talk shows, On Demand refers to our music shows, and we have plenty of both.

All of our coverage is available by phone:
605 475-8130.

We love to hear from you. Got questions, comments, feedback or suggestions? Want to get involved? Write to us:
support at acbradio.org