[Radio-announce] Reeces Peeces, sugar free edition

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Feb 15 11:31:22 EST 2016

Good morning. Regardless of whether we are Valentines, I’m sure all of us had a little bit of chocolate yesterday.
So on this Presidents’ day Monday, at 10AM Pacific, right after the GEM that is the Good Energy mix, join me in celebrating a still sweet, but sugar free edition of Reeces Peeces. Too much of a good thing is stil too much, even if it’s chocolate, but I have a lot of music on tap, we can talk about books, baseball, and whatever else strikes your fancy.
So join me for Reeces Peeces, but today, it’s BYOC, AKA, Bring your Own Chocolate.
Smile.
10AM Pacific on ACBRadio Interactive.
Shannon