[Radio-announce] It's Main Menu for February 19, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:46:15 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone has been having a great week. Today’s program starts off with guests Lucy Greco and Chris Hofstader as they tell us all about Dictation Bridge <http://www.dictationbridge.com/> — a plugin being developed which will be compatible with all the major screen readers for use with dictation.

Next, we hear from Mary Emerson as she demonstrates the CPR Call Blocker <http://www.cprcallblocker.com/>. This device helps stop those pesky telemarketing or otherwise unwanted calls.

Finally, you’ll hear from me as I discuss and go over global keyboard shortcuts in Mac OS X.

Main Menu airs every Friday beginning at 9PM Eastern and repeats every four hours until Saturday at 5PM Eastern. There are occasional changes in programming which temporarily effect the repeat schedule. To listen, go to ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream/>, catch it on your iOS device with ACB Link <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>, or as a podcast. Are those options no good? Call from any phone:

(605) 475-8130

Thanks very much and we appreciate your listening. Any feedback can be sent to

mainmenu at acbradio.org <mailto:mainmenu at acbradio.org>

--
Jason