[Radio-announce] Instant Pot: Cooker with iPhone app - Hazelnuts

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Feb 20 17:47:56 EST 2016

It was a discussion on Team Talk. What a discussion it was, with a demo, all about this Instant Pot and more!

Those who participated included:
Deb Lewis
Tom Jones
Larry Turnbull
Bill Sparks
Randy Rusnak
Jason Castonguay
Dave and Chris  Reekerd
and yours truly.

The Instant Pot is a cooker, capable of preparing many kinds of foods in a number of ways. What’s different about this cooker is that it can work as a stand-alone device or with an iPhone app.  The app gives a lot of information, making this device wonderfully accessible. We also discussed some other items beyond the kitchen which now have added accessibility.

Hear the show: 9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
By phone: 605 475-8130
Catch it as a replay in one of the scheduled times throughout the broadcast day.
Find it as a podcast via the ACB Link app, on one of your devices, or add it manually. The feed is:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml

Thanks for listening to our show, and, to ACB Radio!

We hope you are having fun cooking! Let us hear from you.
We want your demos,
mistakes, your successes, recipes, ideas, feedback…
Leave us voicemail: 206-736-9301.
Email us: hazelnuts at acbradio.org
Tweet us: @ACBHazelnuts

Happy listening, and cooking!