[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- A new guest a’ comin’

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 14:37:50 EST 2016

Hi Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

A new powerful guest is a’ comin’ to Speaking Out for the Blind .

Jessie Lorenz is the blind Executive Director of the Independent Living Resource Center of San Francisco and we’re going to learn how she has been a mover and shaker advocate for both the blind and disabled in Washington D.C., the California State Capital, and her home base of the Bay Area.

I welcome any questions that you may have for these guests, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions for Jessie Lorenz is Friday March 18th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream