[Radio-announce] It's "In The Quiet" Day! I'm dedicating this show! 7:00 EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 23 18:01:38 EST 2016

What does death invite? Anything beyond loss and pain? Anything beyond red tape?

For me, it repeatedly invites me to live more fully!

It is with this in mind that I dedicate this week’s show “In The Quiet” to a dear long-ago person in my life, Dr. Ann Gustin. I just learned yesterday of her recent death to this world.

I’ll say more about lessons I’ve learned from death, and life, in this show, and a few comments about the wonder of play.

“In The Quiet”, it’s time with gorgeous music that makes a  positive difference, allowing us to stretch, bend, receive and express, making even greater positive difference. in our lives and in the world at large.

This show is moving into its fourth year soon, now on five stations, three of them FM. I’m proud it flagships here on ACB Radio, touched to learn repeatedly of the comfort it brings others. I’m awed by the synchronistic ways in which one piece segues in to another.

Tune in, if you wish, 7:00 P.M. Eastern, http://acbradio.org/interactive
See my blog for a listing of where it is additionally aired.
http://debbiehazelton.com/myblog.xml
Find this show On Demand:
http://acbradio.org/quiet
Hear it by phone: