[Radio-announce] this week on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 10:41:50 EST 2016

Join me tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, and 4
pacific, for yet another edition of The Best Of Yesterday and Today. I've
got plenty to share, plus this week, you'll get to hear the music history
segment brittish style. What do I mean by brittish style? Well you'll just
have to tune in to find out. so point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>  and get
ready to have a good time.

See ya tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive