[Radio-announce] I'm doing an early show on Interactive starting at 5 a.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 25 04:45:59 EST 2016

Hi.

Since I can't sleep I've decided to do a show on ACB Radio Interactive.  It will be a special Anything and Everything.  It starts at 5 a.m. Eastern, 2 a.m. Pacific U.S. time.  I'll be on for three hours playing all sorts of music from the late 1800's through today.  You'll never know what will be played, so tune in and see what happens.  Send those requests via email to

and if I have 'em, and if they're airable, I'll play them.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  You can also use the ACB Radio Tuner, or the ACB Link app for iOs.

See you in fifteen minutes on ACB Radio Interactive.

Have a blessed day.
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY