[Radio-announce] Main Menu for February 26, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:51:02 EST 2016

Hi there, listeners!

Wow! It’s a packed show this week. We start out with guest Brian Hartgen of Hartgen Consultancy <http://www.hartgen.org/>. He tells us all about the J-Say <http://www.hartgen.org/j-say> and J-Dictate <http://www.hartgen.org/j-dictate> products and provides a brief demo, afterward.

I wasn’t sure, at first, if I could fit this next segment in, but was glad to be able to bring you a third in our Macademia series — this one on opening e-mail attachments in Mac Mail.

Continuing along, we then have a brief spot from Cooking with the Hazelnuts <http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts> covering the Instant Pot <http://www.instantpot.com/>. Randy Rusnak, Debbie Hazelton, and I are there, as well as many other guests. It may sound like a kitchen appliance, but further tech innovation comes in when we learn we can pair it via Bluetooth to our phones and be able to control it from the phone app as well as monitor its cooking.

To end the show, I come back and speak a bit about a ride service about which you may have heard — Uber <http://www.uber.com/>. I give a brief overview followed by an iOS app demo.

Main Menu airs every Friday beginning at 9PM ET on ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>. You can listen via the web or the ACB Link app and you can even grab it as a podcast, if you prefer. If you’d rather call in using your phone, dial:

(605) 475-8130

Enjoy the show and thanks for staying tuned to ACB Radio.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>