[Radio-announce] A special Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, today, starting at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 27 15:14:54 EST 2016

Hi all.

There's a lot to mention concerning the show today on ACB Radio Interactive, so read on.

First, let me describe the show.  It's called Anything and Everything.  On this show I play audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  It has local sports, the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, prayer requests, maybe a guessing game, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.  I'll also babble on about whatever comes to mind, so tune in.

Now for some extra information regarding today's show.  Actually, there are two things to mention.  The first is the time that I will start.  I usually start at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, and I broadcast until midnight.  Today, however, it will be different.  Today, I'll start this fun at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  I won't do the normal content that you have grown to love until my normal show time.  Tune in early to hear a more eclectic brand of music.

Speaking of eclectic?  This leads me to my second big thing on today's show.  I have a major announcement to make, and it has something to do with being eclectic.  I won't tell you what it is right now, but you'll soon learn.  I'll make the announcement at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, or as close to that time as I cann.  I think you'll like it.

Now for the basic information regarding Anything and Everything.  First, your email messages are always welcome.  Send them to

and I'll get them.  You're not limited to just the time I'm on the air, and these emails don't necessarily have to be requests.  Send me a note any time you like, and I'll mention your name on the air.

Now, for the important part, and that's how to tune into the show.  There are several ways to tune in.  You can point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in that way.  You can download the ACB Radio Tuner onto your Windows PC and listen to any of the ACB Radio streams.  If you have an iOs device, then get the ACB Link app.  With this app, you can not only hear the ACB Radio streams, but you'll also have access to general ACB content.  If you'd rather use that device known as the telephone, this is possible as well.  Just dial 605-475-8130 and select option 4 to get the Interactive stream.  Just keep in mind that if you use the dial method, long distance charges may apply.

See you all tonight starting at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY