[Radio-announce] There's a new show on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 28 17:15:06 EST 2016

Hi all.

A few years ago I did a short lived show that was simulcast on ACB Radio Interactive.  It was called the Young Oldies show, and it featured mainly music from the 1970's and 1980's.  Well, someone asked me to bring it back, so I've decided to do so.  The show is called Eclectic 80's, and, as the title says, it will be a show concerning mainly music of this decade.  I'll also talk about memories that I have of this great time.  It was when Reagan was President, the Iran hostage crisis ended right after his first inauguration, we saw TV shows like the A Team, the Nintendo system came out with great games like Punch Out, and the PC was born.

The show will be on for three hours, every Wednesday starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  Your requests and comments will always be welcome, and, in fact, I'd like some ideas before the first show.  Send me what you remember about the 80's.  I have some thoughts, but I could always use others to remind me of something I might have forgotten.  This is a show for you, the listener, so send whatever you like to

and, if nothing else, I'll mention you on the show.

I'll send another note out later in the week giving information on how to tune into this show.

Thanks for reading.  I'm really looking forward to this show, and I hope it will entertain you and bring back some good memories of this decade.

See you Wednesday at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org