[Radio-announce] Today's Good Energy Mix 11:00 A.M. EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 29 08:05:20 EST 2016

I’m hoping you’ll be with me, tuned in for the Legislative Seminar. Just in case, you want to somehow tune into both, or just want that fresh dose of good energy, I made sure to bring you a new, fresh show. Oh boy! I recorded it at 6:00 A.M. yesterday, with my cat knocking things around, meowing… I rather sleepily added tracks to the list, and tried not to talk too loud to wake someone in the next room. lol. But it’s there, same time same place, and will be available On Demand as soon as Larry gets it added.
To hear it live:
http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone: 605 475-8130 choosing the Interactive stream.
To hear it On Demand:
http://acbradio.org/gem

thanks for listening! Let’s choose to stay in the good energy, and create more of it together!

I’ll be back tomorrow for our time In The Quiet! 6:00 P.M. Eastern.