[Radio-announce] Welcoming in the new year with a new song of praise!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 1 07:45:27 EST 2016

Happy new Year to ACB Radio Interactive listeners and staff alike!

It's the first day of 2016 - an ideal time to sing praises to the Lord as we
welcome in another year.  And as Deb Lewis isn't able to bring you her
wonderful show today, I'll be covering with 3 hours of new-related tunes
between 9 A.M. and 12 PM Eastern on Worship Unlimited.  I'd love it if you
could join me, and as ever, requests are more than welcome.  What would you
really love to hear at the start of 2016?  As long as it's a Christian song,
I'll be happy to play it on this show.  You can either email:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd.

Hope to see you soon!