[Radio-announce] I'm really making a huge sacrifice to do Anything and Everything, tonight on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 2 17:58:13 EST 2016

Hey there.

First, I hope you had fun bringing in the New Year.  I guess I did, and that's just one of many things we'll get into on tonight's Anything and Everything.  I also will tell you what I got from my Dad and Stepmother for Christmas.  I told them I really wanted that Red Rider Air Rifle, and I'll let you know if I finally got it.  In addition to that, there's the normal playing of audio recordings from the beginning of the media through today, weather for Lexington, Kentucky, some trivia, prayer requests, the great Bullwinkle joke of the week, and, of course there's the sports update.

As I mentioned in the subject of this note, I'm making a really big sacrifice to do the show, and it has to do with sports.  Kentucky is having their first conference Basketball game tonight, and it will be ending during my show.  Truthfully, it won't be so bad, because the game starts at 7 p.m. local time, so if it isn't over, it should be pretty soon after my show begins.  This shows the dedication I have, and I am recording the game, so if I do have to miss the end, I can hear it later.

All this fun will be on ACB Radio Interactive beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, those times are U.S. times.  I'll be on for three hours with this great programming.  To tune into the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  If you have an iOs device, get the ACB Link app and you can listen that way as well.  Also, you can hear past shows by going to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and choose the date you want to hear.  Email is also welcome any time.  Send your requests, comments, or whatever you like to

and if nothing else I'll get your name on the air.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun, or, if nothing else, it can be what puts you to sleep.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org