[Radio-announce] Affiliates In Action, on ACB Radio Mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 4 15:41:39 EST 2016

It's a new show, beginning tonight at 10:00 P.M. Eastern.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By Phone:

605 475-8130.

This first month, we lay some introductory ground work. You'll hear from
Jeff Bishop, Larry Turnbull, Kim Charlson and Eric Bridges. Next month we'll
begin with affiliates. Though we have some plans, if you're eager to have
your month, let us know. We're eager to have all of our affiliates involved!

An apology for some oddities with the sound of Skype. We're looking into it
for next time. Meanwhile, please enjoy the show, and help us together grow
the meaning of our message.