[Radio-announce] coming up tonight on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 13:32:24 EST 2016

Welcome to 2016 everybody. It may be a new year, and a new month, but I am
still Mike B, this is Still The best Of Yesterday and Today, and We are
still ACB Radio Interactive, where your listening, is still our business.
This week, we'll take a look at whose celebrating a birthday today, what
toys kids were playing with back in the 70s, and what new albums are due to
be released throughout 2016. Got a request?, dedication?, a comment perhaps?
You can either E-mail me at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

or search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. Talk to you
tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive