[Radio-announce] Yin Yang New Year's Eve not so Hungover Show tonight on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 11:47:14 EST 2016

Hi friends,

Happy 2016!! Thanks to everyone who listened to our two shows on New Year’s Eve, the second one where we ushered in the New Year live across all continental time zones!! If you did not get a chance to listen live, keep your eyes on http://acbradio.org/yinyang where these two shows will be posted soon for On-Demand listening. We had an absolute blast with the midnight to 3 AM Eastern show and we are contemplating whether we might try to do more (5 time zones) next year --  subject to availability of course. You’ll learn things about cheese balls that you never knew before – guaranteed among other silliness that we did absolutely stone sober!!!!

Sorry that our playing of the Green Bay Packer request did not help- the outcome of their game.

Today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern, the Yin Yang Show will be on live from the Man Cave in Watertown Massachusetts. Brian will be at the controls which means we will hear many songs by the ladies……

Please text us during the show at 617-633-7947.

Please join us live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can also listen with ACB’s new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight, Eastern.

Thanks for listening. Have a safe and prosperous New Year!!

Rick and Brian