[Radio-announce] 3, 2, 1! Action! It's The All New Knock on Corn Show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:31:20 EST 2016

Greetings everybody!
It seems like forever since I last wrote an announcement to invite all
of you to join me for the "Knock on Corn" radio program!
That's right, after 1 month of hard work, dedication, and
determination, the studio renovation that I spoke about last time is
complete!
So, please join me tomorrow, Friday, January 8, 2016, for the All New
Knock on Corn show!
Not only will we have all of the great music that you are used to
hearing, but we will be celebrating the new year, the new show, and,
of course, we have those wonderful things that we call surprises! You
never know what we have up our sleve!
So, bring all of your friends, family, and of course, your favorite
beverage, and come join the party!
The fun all begins tomorrow on ACB Radio Interactive! To listen, point
your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
The show begins at 12 P.M Eastern!
Contact details will be given out during the program!
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek