[Radio-announce] This week on Main Menu for January 8, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:01:23 EST 2016

Hello everyone, and a very Happy New Year to you!

There’s a lot of game playing going on, but we’re not talking Android and iOS. We’re talking about board and card games. Remember those? Richard Gibbs, from 64 Ounce Games <http://www.64ouncegames.com/>, joins us to talk about how his business got started and what he does in order to adapt those board games to make them accessible to blind and low-vision users. You’ll find out where to go to get a hold of these great-sounding, diverse range of games and what Richard and his wife have discovered along the way.

Next, Jenine Stanley joins us to demonstrate and talk about the Logitek K480 Bluetooth keyboard <http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k480>. Following that, I couldn’t help but put in my two cents on a terrific portable Bluetooth keyboard I received as a gift called the iClever Foldable Bluetooth Ultra-slim Mini Wireless keyboard <http://www.iclever.com/product/iclever-foldable-bluetooth-ultra-slim-mini-wireless-keyboard/>.

Main Menu airs beginning every Friday night at 9PM Eastern. Listen at

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

You can also listen via phone:

(605) 475-8130

and via the ACB Link iOS app.